Tuesday, December 13, 2016

                                                               The Basketball game.

      When I was in high school I never attended any of my school games.  I never realized when hey were or I just couldn't go. When I got to college I promised myself that I would go to more games and that I will enjoy them. Even though I never went to a game I know that I am extremely competitive and I know that sometimes I can yell a little too much. However I promised myself that I would take it easy, and that's exactly what I did. I went to the college basketball game! I purposely went  to the game of a sport that I did not know vey well. I figured if I did not know about that sport then I would not be able to yell about it. When I got there the game had already started, and so I sat in front so that I wouldn't cross a lot of people. The day that I went to the game was also the day before a huge project that was due. I decided that I would go only for half an hour, however the game was so interesting and intense that I lost count of the time. before I knew it one hour and a half had passed. The game was almost over and we were loosing but I thought everyone was doing such a good job that I did not care. I thought it was amazing that they were running back and forth so many times. I also thought it was amazing that these students were so talented and had the ability to shoot a basket while there was hell pressure on them. In the end they ended up losing the game I had  lot of fun would love to go to another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment