Tuesday, December 13, 2016

On Thursday 8,
       I attended one of the most amazing thing on this campus. I went to a Black student Union   meeting and I can honestly say that this experience will say with me forever. I loved it there was so much that I learned! I was amazed on how much I didn't want to leave and on how interested I was in this topics. They taught us how to play African music with drums, bongos, and a lot of other unknown instruments. Then we talked about the flag and what the stripes meant for the African flag, the red stripe stands for blood/ struggle that the African people went through, the black stood for the people and the green stood for the land. I would  definitely recommend other people attend this event, and that they help make this club better because it is worth it. It made me feel like I was part of something special and that I had other friends in this school or other people who also like a minority it was very welcoming and I will attend whenever I get the chance. I am extremely certain that anyone who attends this even will want to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment