Tuesday, December 13, 2016

                                                                          Sociology
       My first project that I  will present is my sociology mid term paper. I spent so much time on that paper and I felt like it showed how my writing has improved since I started at NDNU. I also thought that I did a really good job proving my point and using supporting evidence this project also go checked my one of the teachers at the writing center and she helped correct any mistakes I had or any parts that were unclear. This meant she kind of game me another chance to change it and I feel that this action was a great lead on to why I got  really good grade on this project. I was also extremely creative on the title for my paper. My paper was on the legal drinking age and the age on joining the military. In my essay I also talked about a  what the effects are of drinking early and what the effects are off the military

No comments:

Post a Comment