Tuesday, December 13, 2016

                                                                 History: Foot Binding
    Another great project that I did in this semester was the history group project that I was in. I enjoyed this because I feel like m group did a good job at working together and at making the point get across. We did the slide show on shoe binding and we had four days to get this project done. My team mate and I divided the work and we wrote it all together on a Google slide show. This made it easier for all of us to work on it instead of only one or two people working on it. It also helped us see the progress of each group member. Along with doing creating the presentation we also had to present it to the class. I was very proud of my self because for my slide I just put key words and I knew what I needed to day instead of writing full sentences. I also made really good eye contact with all the students and the teacher in the room and I made sure to explain my slides well and answer any questions that people had.

No comments:

Post a Comment